thenerdstash    17

Hello,

Our company is looking to find a graphic designer to make t-shirts for our general Extra Life team and some other apparel for our site itself. Lots of people on the team want a special shirt and we also want to offer an Extra Life special t-shirt for the fans of our Twitch Community. I am just wondering who does the t-shirt designers here for Extra Life and if anyone can assist me in putting me in contact with that person for a commission work. Thanks for all the help and feedback from this amazing community!

Best,

Jeremy

The Nerd Stash

herobyclicking    1,158
16 hours ago, thenerdstash said:

Hello,

Our company is looking to find a graphic designer to make t-shirts for our general Extra Life team and some other apparel for our site itself. Lots of people on the team want a special shirt and we also want to offer an Extra Life special t-shirt for the fans of our Twitch Community. I am just wondering who does the t-shirt designers here for Extra Life and if anyone can assist me in putting me in contact with that person for a commission work. Thanks for all the help and feedback from this amazing community!

Best,

Jeremy

The Nerd Stash

Hey Jeremy!

Our t-shirt designs come sourced directly from the community via a contest, so that changes every year! If you are interested in creating your own apparel, just be sure to follow the brand guidelines in the media kit

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

• Like 1

Instantsmile    12

Hello,

So I coach a local High School Badminton Team as well as the US Junior National Badminton Team... Anyhow 2 of the parents on the team own a textile company and they can make just about anything you can imagine, jerseys, shirts, windbreakers, sweatshirts and all for great prices. If you would like their contact information or a sample of what they can do just let me know!

Cheers,

Instantsmile (Andrew LaRock)