Tinraven

Denver Area Extra Life Team Recruiting

I am a team captain in the Denver area who is looking to recruit for an Extra Life team.  I want to plan out the game day so that we can meet up somewhere and play, but I would also welcome anyone who wants to do their own game day event but wants to be part of a team.  Here is the team page 5280 Geeks.

5280Geeks.jpg

15 minutes ago, Tinraven said:

I am a team captain in the Denver area who is looking to recruit for an Extra Life team.  I want to plan out the game day so that we can meet up somewhere and play, but I would also welcome anyone who wants to do their own game day event but wants to be part of a team.  Here is the team page 5280 Geeks.

5280Geeks.jpg

Hey @Tinraven!

You should reach out to the Denver guild, but I'll ping them here! While they may or may not join the team, it's always great to find other Extra Lifers in your area! Stronger together ;). 

Hey @Nerdology5280, @Bacchanalian, @The Hlessi, we have another Denver Extra Lifer here!

1 minute ago, Tinraven said:

Oh, sorry. I thought I was on the guild site. 

No worries! 

This is the community hub, which of course includes our city guilds (though there is a guild section for Denver here: http://community.extra-life.org/forums/forum/31-denver-co/) . They are the local experts and work with your local CMN Hospitals to recruit and manage local events. 

You're in the right place! No worries!