Patricio_tv

Overlays compatibility with Extra Life Alerts

Patricio_tv    8

Hi Everyone,

I received my first Extra Life Donation! (really Happy) during my stream Yesterday  but I realized when I checked my emails. I was using an overlay from strexm.tv. I love their overlays but they don't have Extra Life alerts. I was using streampro.io in the past, it has Extralife alerts and tracking goal but last time wasn't working well for me so I switched to Strexm.

My question is: is there any other overlays system with Extra Life Alerts to use or to request to add these alerts?. 

I don't want to lose the opportunity to thank when someone is donating while I'm streaming, I didn't find out much alternatives.

Thank you in advance.

Ashenlily    4

Congrats! 

Streamlabs just actually came out with Extra Life donation alerts. They also do follow alerts too and it's really easy to set up. Not an overlay either so you can still use the same overlay! 

Patricio_tv    8
32 minutes ago, Ashenlily said:

Congrats! 

Streamlabs just actually came out with Extra Life donation alerts. They also do follow alerts too and it's really easy to set up. Not an overlay either so you can still use the same overlay! 

Thanks for your answer Ashenlily, I've enabled the alert on Streamlabs with my Participant ID. Last question: this is just for alerts?, I mean, Can I see my last Donor, my current Extra Life goal, my total raised, etc?. The important is the alert to know when someone is donating during the Stream.

Ashenlily    4
On 7/10/2017 at 11:49 AM, Patricio_tv said:

Thanks for your answer Ashenlily, I've enabled the alert on Streamlabs with my Participant ID. Last question: this is just for alerts?, I mean, Can I see my last Donor, my current Extra Life goal, my total raised, etc?. The important is the alert to know when someone is donating during the Stream.

The Streamlabs one is just for alerts, but https://streampro.io/extra-life-alerts allows you to do goals and whatnot. I don't use it though as it requires you to make an overlay. 

Patricio_tv    8
13 hours ago, Ashenlily said:

The Streamlabs one is just for alerts, but https://streampro.io/extra-life-alerts allows you to do goals and whatnot. I don't use it though as it requires you to make an overlay. 

Thanks for the information. I was doing some research and I configure my overlay with http://strexm.tv, I have disabled my alerts there and I configured the alerts on Streamlab as you said. I could create a extra life goal on Streamlabs too.You got a option called "Donation Goal", I think I can use all systems to create my best configuration. Thanks for the help.