Karban01

Extra Life Team Dashboard from 2016 Usage...

Karban01    2

I am reaching out to the community to see how many people or teams used the Dashboard that was created by some folks from the Nerdery Team last year. The dashboard was the team total and informational dashboard that would show your teams total and each person on the team and their individual totals in order from highest to lowest. We are looking for some stories from those that used it and how you saw and impact in last years event with the use of it. If you used it please contact me at tcleland@nerdery.com. We would love to talk to you about it. We are working to make it better this year and get it up and running again. So please reply to me if you are willing to share your story and thoughts. for reference this is the post about it from last year. 

Thanks

• Like 1

herobyclicking    1,112
1 hour ago, Karban01 said:

I am reaching out to the community to see how many people or teams used the Dashboard that was created by some folks from the Nerdery Team last year. The dashboard was the team total and informational dashboard that would show your teams total and each person on the team and their individual totals in order from highest to lowest. We are looking for some stories from those that used it and how you saw and impact in last years event with the use of it. If you used it please contact me at tcleland@nerdery.com. We would love to talk to you about it. We are working to make it better this year and get it up and running again. So please reply to me if you are willing to share your story and thoughts. for reference this is the post about it from last year. 

Thanks

Hey @Karban01!

I did play around with this last year and thought it was fantastic. Beyond tinkering around with it however, I do not have much more feedback than that. 

Where there specific aspects you were looking to enhance? 

I haven't quite heard of this specifically until now.  It sounds amazing and think we'll be looking into it seriously for our gameday event this year.

o/  ;)

Bacchanalian    150

First I'm hearing of it, but definitely interested in it.  Looks like it's not working for 2017 yet?

Karban01    2

Yea the API has changed so we are working to get the dashboard to work with the new changes for this year. We do hope to have it up and working before the event.

Jim    8

We have a quick-fix in place to make it work with 2017 data. No other changes from last year's version at this time.