Sign in to follow this  
nelsrm21

Guild Meeting - 5/28/17

nelsrm21    11

Good morning, all!

I'm sorry for the late notice on this post, but it's been a hectic month.

I know we usually meet on the third Sunday of the month, but I received news of a death in the family yesterday, and the service is Sunday afternoon/evening, so I will be unable to lead a meeting this weekend.

That being said, I'd like to schedule our next meeting for Sunday, 5/28, at CHW in the Foundation Room, the same place we've had all of our meetings on campus.

I have three cons to discuss, as well as an opportunity to partner with all locations of The Board Game Barrister for recruitment/outreach opportunities on Saturdays and Sundays.

If anyone else has any other agenda items, please feel free to bring them, and a friend, to the meeting with you!

See you on 5/28!

Ryan

nelsrm21    11

.........Aaaaaand I forgot that's Memorial Day weekend.  How about we just decide on one weekend in June to meet, effectively skipping our May meeting?

The only weekend I cannot do is 6/18, as I have tickets to the Metallica show at Soldier Field that night.

JwWeismann    3

Being new to the extralife platform and not having a lot of time to physically go to meet ups to learn, how do I get more information about Wisconsin extralife activities, fundraising ideas, etc?  Sorry if this question seems dumb, I am still trying to figure out how the site works.