Graydon

MegaCon 2017 Volunteers Needed!

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

MegaCon 2017 is right around the corner and we finally have a table confirmation. That means we need to coordinate who all is interested and available to run said table for the event. For those that don't know, it is held at the Orange County Convention Center and the convention days and times are as follows:

Thursday, May 25     2pm–9pm

Friday, May 26        10am–7pm

Saturday, May 27    10am–7pm

Sunday, May 28      10am–5pm

Please let us know if you are interested and available to help out at the table for any length of time on these days. We only have a set number of badges so we need to know who all is interested and we will make up a schedule from there.

The last day for volunteers will be this Sunday, May 21, so that we have time to coordinate with everyone and figure out what the badge situation will be.

Thanks everyone!

Asaomar likes this

I'll be there all weekend with my own pass. If you need help setting up on a given day or need a break covered, I'll be available. The only day that I'm not doing something with a group is Saturday, so that would be the best day for me to help at the table for extended periods.

How many badges did they give the group this year? Last year I think it was just two?

Cool, thanks!

I'm available on Saturday from 10am - 7pm (or later if you need me). I can purchase my own ticket if we have multiple folks that want to work the table on Saturday. Just let me know by this Sunday so I can buy a ticket online for myself.

Awesome, thanks!