DeftNinja

May 17, 2017 - Guild Kickoff Meeting

DeftNinja    6

Do you like games? Do you want to help kids? If so, the Extra-Life Hartford Guild has an excellent opportunity for you.

On May 17th 2017 from 6:30-7:30 we will be meeting at: 

Connecticut Children's Medical Center Foundation

60 Hartland Street

East Hartford, CT 06108

If you'll be attending, RSVP here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hartford-extra-life-guild-kickoff-meeting-tickets-32187142610

This meeting is one of our monthly meetings where we discuss ways to spread awareness of the Extra-Life event supporting CCMC.

If it sounds intimidating to join the guild, I promise it's not. Bring a friend with similar interests or bring two. If you're still not sure, you can always reach out to me (Tim / DeftNinja) on these forums or via email xxdeftninjaxx@outlook.com. As the Guild's PR & Media Chair I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

The Extra-Life Hartford Guild is an enthusiastic group of Extra-Lifers who help advise others what Extra-Life is, and what they can do to make their campaigns successful. We welcome all who are interested in helping drum up support for the kids at Connecticut Children's Medical Center. We have a roster that spans all interests of video games and tabletop games.

-DeftNinja

• Like 1

We want to thank everyone that came to the Kickoff meeting, and we hope to see you at future meetings and events as well! For those that weren't able to stay for the post-kickoff meeting, the meeting notes are available here.