Going to get this thread started as well. Do we have anyone who is families with logo design that wants to take a crack at updating our logo to make it more Hammy? I was thinking a silhouette of Vulcan in the middle of the light blue behind the Extra Life words maybe?

• Like 1

Yeah something like that would work! I'll ask a few friends. Look at a few of the other guild logos to get an idea but I think Vulcan is good. 

• Like 2

It's funny how everyone immediately gravitates to the Vulcan as Birmingham's icon. I was thinking the same thing as well.

I may be able to come up with a rough design of a silhouette. It depends on how cooperative the other parties will be.

• Like 1

I was trying to think of other things we might be able to use, but Vulcan has always just been the symbol of Bham to me....LOL There isn't really anything special or notable about the city skyline. Maybe we could incorporate a silhouette of the Children's hospital as well? to the left of Vulcan and then to the right maybe something related to Sloss?

Hey guys :) I'm a graphic designer and would be happy to update the logo for the guild!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hayley. said:

Hey guys :) I'm a graphic designer and would be happy to update the logo for the guild!

That would be amazing! Thank you! What do you need from us?

11 hours ago, Th3Cap3 said:

That would be amazing! Thank you! What do you need from us?

Here's a start - I was going to add in a silhouette of Sloss on the left as well. Ya'll just let me know your thoughts or if you have any other ideas! I did look at including the Children's building, but it was a little funky...so I threw in the firework since I know the kids can see them from the stadium. GuildLOGO_Bham_1.thumb.png.1e6636f265cff90165a1878a11d0054d.png

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Hayley. said:

Here's a start - I was going to add in a silhouette of Sloss on the left as well. Ya'll just let me know your thoughts or if you have any other ideas! I did look at including the Children's building, but it was a little funky...so I threw in the firework since I know the kids can see them from the stadium. GuildLOGO_Bham_1.thumb.png.1e6636f265cff90165a1878a11d0054d.png

I like it! I can't wait to see what it looks like when you throw in a dash of Sloss :-D

18 minutes ago, Hayley. said:

Here's an update with Sloss. What do ya'll think?GuildLOGO_Bham_2.thumb.png.5ac303cdf12a036c00e9f5d72ba89808.png

I like it! Good work Hayley! What do the rest of you think?

21 hours ago, noxToken said:

Phenomenal work. 

24 minutes ago, Nemean said:

@Hayley.I think that looks perfect. Seriously great work!

Well @Hayley., it seems you've made an impression :-) Thank you again for working on the logo, I guess we can get it updated on the site if noone has any objections? @dilelefant @PixelPantz @Paladin045 @DJThunderstix

Cool! I can send correctly sized files to whoever needs them. Just let me know!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DJThunderstix said:

It looks great! I've updated the Guild homepage!

Woot!, Thanks Liz!