BeeTheSwarm

Bee The Swarm funds first EL campaign $50!

Anyone can do it! It's so much fun and it's an amazing way to help fund raise your campaign! 

• Like 2

Awesome job, Zy! Mine's only at like 23% - I might be the only one actively contributing bees to it, LOL.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, K8Morosky said:

Awesome job, Zy! Mine's only at like 23% - I might be the only one actively contributing bees to it, LOL.

My tip would be to tell your friends and family about the app. It sometimes helps to actually show them how to use it and then maybe they will start helping you! I have met some new friends at my second job and a lot of them have been really excited to help me out by playing these games :D

• Like 1

Believe me - I tell everyone I know, but the response has been a little meh. When I see my family at Easter, I'm going to sign them up for the network and download the games for them, haha!

• Like 1

On 4/11/2017 at 9:38 AM, K8Morosky said:

Believe me - I tell everyone I know, but the response has been a little meh. When I see my family at Easter, I'm going to sign them up for the network and download the games for them, haha!

Sorry to hear that it's been meh so far! Do you explain to them that it's literally free money that you can receive? 

Hopefully by signing them up and downloading the games they will be more eager to play them and donate bees to you! :D

• Like 1

On 4/11/2017 at 9:38 AM, K8Morosky said:

I feel your pain, I'm not really having any luck either.  Been showing to my friends, coworkers, family, guys at my fire company, twitter, facebook, mentioned during my streams, anybody I can think of..and response has been next to none but I'm gonna just keep on trying and see what happens.  Oh and Congratulations again Zyaldar.

• Like 2

Yeah, I think some of the people I know are reluctant to sign up for yet another social account, but we'll just keep trying. If nothing else, I'm making sure to earn a couple dozen bees for myself each day, haha. :)

You all are awesome! Just want to throw this out there - if you have ideas that you think would help persuade your friends/coworkers/etc. to join and help you out, we're all ears! i.e. Game features/BTS app features/marketing/etc.  We're still working out bugs, designing new games - but overall trying to make it a better experience for you and we love to see campaigns funded!  It's free money going to great causes, just like Zyaldar mentioned!  Happy gaming!  :)

(If you want you can PM me as well: hans@beetheswarm.com)

• Like 2

Anyone else noticing issues where 2048 isn't allowing you to login?

Other than that, I've noticed that I'm getting better at flappy bee that I feel I should admit. LOL

update: I had cellular data turned off. All better now! 

Lucky you, I think ive actually gotten worse! I have noticed with all the games that sometimes it doesn't show I've earned any bees or that I even have any, then all of the sudden they all appear at once.