Brent-Ceminski

Extra Life Student Docmentary

7 posts in this topic

Hello. My name is Brent Ceminski. I am a student director in MCTCs Cinema Directing Program. As part of my course I have to make a short documentary about a fundraising organization and I have decided to do a piece on Extra Life. I am posting this because I would like to do a short interview with members who have taken part in events in the past to have them share their thoughts. If there are any members in the Minneapolis twin cities area I would love to arrange a meeting with you! Please let me know on this forum. Thanks!

K8Morosky, Kome and herobyclicking like this

3 hours ago, Brent-Ceminski said:

Hello. My name is Brent Ceminski. I am a student director in MCTCs Cinema Directing Program. As part of my course I have to make a short documentary about a fundraising organization and I have decided to do a piece on Extra Life. I am posting this because I would like to do a short interview with members who have taken part in events in the past to have them share their thoughts. If there are any members in the Minneapolis twin cities area I would love to arrange a meeting with you! Please let me know on this forum. Thanks!

This is awesome! I know the Minneapolis area guild is is no longer active as far as I can tell.totally active, just ask @Jack Gardner. Let's see if we can boost the frequency here! @DJThunderstix, do you have any contacts @Brent-Ceminski can utilize?

Jack Gardner likes this

The Minneapolis Guild is actually fairly active - there's just been hold ups in getting members active on the community hub (I think our current president doesn't have access to it to make changes or something like that?). 

@Brent-Ceminski, if you'd like, you're more than welcome to come to our monthly meeting - Our March meeting got a bit delayed, but it will be this coming weekend on Saturday! 

Here are the deets: https://www.facebook.com/events/731976840310395/

If you can't make it, shoot me a DM and we'll figure something out. :)

herobyclicking likes this

Thanks for everything at the meeting! My email to arrange some of the things we talked about is: Brent.Ceminski@hotmail.com