DJThunderstix

Introduce Yourself!

DJThunderstix    172

Welcome to the Saskatchewan Guild! We're excited to launch your guild in April and cannot wait to meet you all and work with you as we grow the Extra Life program and help the kids we serve! Introduce yourself and let's all get to know each other!

My name is Liz Aponte and I work on the Extra Life team. Myself, and along with our Tori's Angels Guild moderators, are available to help with any Guild related questions you have. We hope to see you in April for the Guild Launch!

iMenchi    10

Hi, I'm Ian Matties. This is my 4th year with Extra Life. I'm excited that Saskatchewan is finally getting a guild. I live about 30 minutes outside of Saskatoon, and am looking forward to getting to the launch event on April 12th. I'm just curious though. I see that we have a guild, but will the guild also become a team that I can join? None of my friends participate in this event, other than donating through me, and I've never been a part of a team.

Hello, I'm Sarah! I am with the University of Saskatchewan Games Club, and our club has raised money for Extra Life since 2012. It started as a small event in a couple arts classrooms on campus, but it has grown a lot since then. For the past 3 years, we have hosted our 24 hour gaming extravaganza at TCU Place in Saskatoon. With the help of local businesses and local gaming enthusiasts we host tournaments, raffle off prizes, put on game demos and have a lot of fun!  We have raised more than $28 000 since we started, and we hope to continue supporting this great cause. 

I am so excited that we finally have a guild here in Saskatchewan, and I am excited to be involved again this year!

JustTwigIt    0

Hi, my name is Tim. I'm just starting some streaming in Saskatoon but I'm a big fan of Extra Life. I'm really interested in seeing where this goes!

Hansard    0

Hello, Hansard here.  I've had the opportunity to be part of Extra life for the past 4 years.  I've made it out to two of the Extra Life United events.  Looking forward to what the year ahead has in store.