DJThunderstix

Introduce Yourself!

6 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Charlottesville Guild! We're excited to launch your guild in April and cannot wait to meet you all and work with you as we grow the Extra Life program and help the kids we serve! Introduce yourself and let's all get to know each other!

My name is Liz Aponte and I work on the Extra Life team. Myself, and along with our Tori's Angels Guild moderators, are available to help with any Guild related questions you have. We hope to see you in April for the Guild Launch!

TeamCav likes this

Hi everyone! My name is Sanjana and I am part of Student Game Developers at UVA. We are a group of students with a passion for video games, both playing them and developing them. We are hoping to organize an event at the university to involve students in this awesome cause. Congrats on the new guild and I am looking forward to working with you guys to plan an awesome game day this year! :D

TeamCav and DJThunderstix like this

Hi Sanjana! I hope you're able to come to our guild launch meeting tonight at 7 at The End.  If not, I hope we can talk soon! I'm your hospital point person for Extra Life and I look forward to meeting you!  -Angel Cavanaugh:D

DJThunderstix likes this

Hey guys! Lew here!

I wasn't able to make the launch meeting, but I'm all in from here on out!

TeamCav likes this

Hi guys!  Cod here (AKA Jason).

Looking forward to doing all of the things with you all.  Let's play some games!!!!