Sign in to follow this  
TheLostSkeleton

Let's talk about sprucing up my Twitch stream

TL;DR I have no idea what I'm doing, send help! :P

I broadcast directly from my Xbox One.  No capture card.  Literally all I do is click "Broadcast" in the Twitch app on XB1, and honestly, I kind of like it that way...but I'd like to spruce up my stream a bit as I'm starting to get followers.  Can XB1 users make effective use of stuff like Nightbot and StreamPro?  What are the pros and cons?  I....really, really don't know what I'm doing when it comes to setting up more advanced stuff.  Any and all (preferably detailed) advice (don't be afraid to spell it out, I'm a total noob) wanted!

• Like 2

If you are streaming directly from your Xbox One, you can use chat bots like Nightbot and Moobot. You will not be able to take advantage of overlays as those need to be applied through streaming software like OBS or xSplit which require PCs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Awesome to see another using a system to stream! One of the best things I would recommend if you don't have already is the kinect to bring viewers on a more personal level. Also do you keep a computer near you when you stream? If so then you might want to add song requests and have it play in the mic to have some viewer engagement. Another thing you could look into is playing games that you can invite the viewers to join in if possible. One of the biggest wins is how to grab your viewers and keep them around to build the community :)

Hope it helps, 
Fiveofirst