nelsrm21

**3/19/17 Guild Meeting Cancelled**

4 posts in this topic

Hi, all,

I just wanted to let you know that the meeting scheduled for this Sunday, 3/19, has been cancelled.

We will be meeting at our regularly scheduled time and place (CHW) on the third Sunday of April, 4/16/17.  Please come to the meeting with any guests you can bring, any events that you know coming up (just got an email about Symphony of the Goddesses returning in December), and any other thoughts, suggestions and ideas that you have for us!  I'll also be providing an update at that time about my conversations with Gordon from The Board Game Barrister and any opportunities that come from that as far as recruitment possibilities and partnerships go.

In the meantime, if you have any questions at all, I'm always available here on the forum, at ryan.extralifemke@outlook.com, or via my cell at 920.242.8457.

Thanks!!

Ryan

BrewCityGamer likes this

Hi Ryan!

I was just curious about the next meeting. It seems that 4/16 is actually Easter Sunday. Is this going to effect the meeting at all?

Warm Regards,

Jeremy Lecus

nelsrm21 likes this

Ah, you guys bring up a good point.  I didn't even realize we were moving so quickly through Lent!

Tuesday is tight for me, so I'd prefer the following Sunday, if possible.  Otherwise, if the consensus is Tuesday, I have no issue at all having the meeting then; I may just be a bit late.  What are the thoughts of everyone else?  Also, Ana, do you have a preference for either day since we'll be using the hospital for our meeting space?

Thanks, all!

Ryan

BrewCityGamer likes this