K8Morosky

Call for Volunteers: Tekko 2017

The staff over at Pittsburgh's premier anime and Japanese culture convention are hosting us once again for what's sure to be a blast. We have big plans, so we're going to need a lot of help. As with last year, volunteering comes with a free Tekko badge, so if you're interested in helping us with outreach at this event, please get in touch via PM or in person at our upcoming Victory party or Kickoff meeting. Details coming soon.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Peachnkrem79 said:

I'm in sign me up

Sure thing! It was great to meet you at the kickoff last night!

Update: I cannot  come on the 8th or the 9th, (travel plans have changed). However I can sneak in some time after school on the 7th after 3:30. Sorry if this causes any problems. :(

Edited by Sosnathpin
Revision
  • Like 1

On 3/7/2017 at 7:40 AM, Sosnathpin said:

Update: I cannot  come on the 8th or the 9th, (travel plans have changed). However I can sneak in some time after school on the 7th after 3:30. Sorry if this causes any problems. :(

Update:I can not attend because I am occupied every day, Sorry for any troubles this may cause. :(

• Like 1

Okay! Time to get this done. If you're interested in volunteering to help out at Tekko and can devote at least 12 hours of your time, please fill out this scheduling form ASAP - Most of the information is required to submit to Tekko to pre-register our guest badges. If you have any question, post them here or send me a PM.

Click here to go to the TEKKO EXTRA LIFE SCHEDULING FORM

On 3/20/2017 at 1:37 PM, MadDominatore said:

I filled out the volunteer Google doc that was sent. When will I know if you'll need me?

Thanks for volunteering! I'll be working on the schedule next week, but so far we're going to need everyone who has already signed up! 

16 hours ago, MadDominatore said:

Do we need anymore volunteers? I have a few friends that would be interested in helping out if we need the extra manpower or someone to be there.

Absolutely! Send them to the google doc to fill it out!