LeaveIt2Beaver

The "I'm Going to Extra Life United 2017!" Thread

K8Morosky    478

Update! Thanks to checking southwest everyday, @slowmojoe and I will be flying down a day earlier (Wednesday morning) and staying until Sunday morning! 

@Gnomedic, when you running that 5e campaign? Got room for 2 more?

• Like 3

Sean Rooney    433

Yay more Canadians! I'm already setting up a meet and greet with the Canadian champions on the Thursday night.

• Like 2

SnaggleJ    5
On 2/20/2017 at 3:45 PM, Sean Rooney said:

Yay more Canadians! I'm already setting up a meet and greet with the Canadian champions on the Thursday night.

Oh that sounds awesome! Can't wait!

Gnomedic    154

@K8Morosky @Bacchanalian Yes! We'll take more. I need to do an official head count now that we're getting closer. I'm also no too sure -when- we will play, so for the meantime, toss me an e-mail (this goes for anyone else that was interested in a D&D game) with your name, race/class/background you're interested in playing for 5e (start at 5th level) and when you're arriving/leaving!  E-mail: xgnomedicx@gmail.com <3

• Like 2

Excited to be going - first year too!  Everything about this seems super exciting, I can't wait to properly humiliate myself with my terrible gameplay in front of you all.  For charity!

• Like 4

K8Morosky    478
On 2/26/2017 at 7:59 PM, Gnomedic said:

@K8Morosky @Bacchanalian Yes! We'll take more. I need to do an official head count now that we're getting closer. I'm also no too sure -when- we will play, so for the meantime, toss me an e-mail (this goes for anyone else that was interested in a D&D game) with your name, race/class/background you're interested in playing for 5e (start at 5th level) and when you're arriving/leaving!  E-mail: xgnomedicx@gmail.com <3

Email sent. Let me know if you don't receive it. 

James Enmon    14

Hey guys and gals, James Enmon here.  Some of y'all may recognize the name, others may not.  For those that don't, I'm Victoria's brother.  Just wanted to stop in and say hey, and we will be there at ELU again this year.  I would love to meet every single one of you, because y'all are carrying on, and growing, Tori's legacy.  My family will be there with shirts that say "Tori's family".  So if y'all see us, please come say hi.  This means so much to my family and me, and we can't wait to see everyone!!!

• Like 14

Bacchanalian    150
19 hours ago, James Enmon said:

Hey guys and gals, James Enmon here.  Some of y'all may recognize the name, others may not.  For those that don't, I'm Victoria's brother.  Just wanted to stop in and say hey, and we will be there at ELU again this year.  I would love to meet every single one of you, because y'all are carrying on, and growing, Tori's legacy.  My family will be there with shirts that say "Tori's family".  So if y'all see us, please come say hi.  This means so much to my family and me, and we can't wait to see everyone!!!

Looking forward to it!  I've met your parents last year and the year before, but I don't think we've ever met.  I'll definitely come find you!

• Like 1