gigogambino

Bug: Can't join team roster

gigogambino    0

Hi there,

Anyone know how to fix this bug? I've tried multiple times to join/leave/re-join my team. Whether I join or not, the team donations include my fundraised donations. When I try to join, the team roster does not display my name, my private profile page (when I'm logged in) displays the my team under my name, and my public profile page (what others see) does not display my team under my name.

See screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/rDqJ

Please help!

herobyclicking    1,158
3 minutes ago, gigogambino said:

Hi there,

Anyone know how to fix this bug? I've tried multiple times to join/leave/re-join my team. Whether I join or not, the team donations include my fundraised donations. When I try to join, the team roster does not display my name, my private profile page (when I'm logged in) displays the my team under my name, and my public profile page (what others see) does not display my team under my name.

See screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/rDqJ

Please help!

Oh no!

Be sure to send a support ticket to support@extra-life.org, they will be able to help you!

teslazapp    12

I think I might be having the same issue. I can't see myself on the roster I am part of and if I try to join it asking me to sign up other people for the team.

herobyclicking    1,158
8 hours ago, BarrelTitor said:

I am having the same issue as well. 

1 hour ago, teslazapp said:

I think I might be having the same issue. I can't see myself on the roster I am part of and if I try to join it asking me to sign up other people for the team.

Hey there!

If you haven't sent this issue with screen shots to support@extra-life.org, then please do!

• Like 1

Shuel90    21

One thing to note, if you had just joined the team it can take up to half an hour to display you on the roster. If you don't see it after a half an hour, or you have already waited at least that long then @herobyclicking is right, reach out to support@extra-life.org. I hear those guys are awesome. 

• Like 2