Kash    20

ELOC Guildies! Our friends at Extra Life Los Angeles are organizing a Guild v Guild Overwatch Tournament and we've been invited! If you play OW and would like to take part in the event on June 26th, please let me know! I am not an OW player myself, but I'm sure there are plenty of you out there. If someone would like to take the reigns on leading an ELOC team for this tournament, please let me know! This looks to be a really fun event that we can continue in the future. It will help to build relationships with our fellow Extra Life Guilds! Here is the information:

https://battlefy.com/extra-life-tournament-series/extra-life-open-guild-tournament-1/5743dd7fff69ce8212b9823b/info

• Like 2

Kash    20

We haven't created a team for the event yet. We need someone to take the reigns on the event, preferably an Overwatch player!!!  Any takers?

Marc    10

I was just considering buying OW. I haven't really played an FPS PvP in a long time though...Guess I have a few weeks to practice. I probably won't take the lead on this one, unless nobody else wants to!