korwulf

Recruitment APP! (iOS & Android)

6 posts in this topic

A message from Rick ...

There is now an easy to use, offline recruitment tool that only requires you to have an iOS or Android device.  It will run on either phone or tablet for both OS.

Android requires 4.0 or newer.

iOS requires 6.0 or newer.

The app does not require an internet connection at your event. It is able to store data until you have access to a reliable internet connection. Then just upload the data and you're done! No formatting, no tinkering and NO MORE PAPER FORMS!

Android App

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.cmnhospitals.ExtraLifeRegistrationApp

iOS App

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/extra-life-registration-app/id1070014192?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

We do not currently plan on offering a windows version of this tool. Given how common iOS and Android devices are we felt the additional cost wasn't really justified.

itsPixie likes this

Do you think you will put it in the Amazon App Store. I was thinking about getting some tablets for my guild to use at events and I was going to go with the Amazon Fire tablets because of their cost. 

9 hours ago, FinchKC said:

Do you think you will put it in the Amazon App Store. I was thinking about getting some tablets for my guild to use at events and I was going to go with the Amazon Fire tablets because of their cost. 

I think that's one for @LeaveIt2Beaver or @DJThunderstix, how about folks ?

DJThunderstix likes this

On 8/12/2016 at 10:20 AM, FinchKC said:

Can't see us doing it this year but maybe in the future (trying to keep app maintenance minimal for our already overwhelmed support team)!

If the tablets are only going to be used by the Guild for recruitment events, a $50-$60 tablet from Walmart would work perfectly fine!  Heck, check with your hospital rep - they  may have some old tablets they could rent out as part of a booth kit for ya or even help acquire new ones for the Guild.

DJThunderstix likes this