Sign in to follow this  
MrPutinPop

Get to know.

MrPutinPop    10

Hello!

I am surprised we have not done this yet, but it would be cool to get know everyone.

I will start! my name is Simon (aka MrPutinPop). I am the leader of Purple Unicorns. I am a student at Henry Sibley high school. For fun I play games (that is a shocker) and make things like chainmail to electronics. One of my joys is video and audio I love working with the equipment and learning new techniques. I work for isd197 for there live sound at Sibley. I also have dyslexia. This does not mean much but, if there is a grammatical or spelling error i'd like to know so I can try and remember that error.

Edited by MrPutinPop

Nude Pants    10

Good to meet you MrPutinPop. it is a shame no one was Russian to do this.

I'm Nude Pants (Brent), married, father of 2. Employed as a glorified PC technician. I hunt and I game. This will be my 5th Extra Life event and 3rd with my oldest son, who plays as well.

MrPutinPop    10
Good to meet you MrPutinPop. it is a shame no one was Russian to do this.

Yeah! the name actually came from my friend saying "pudding pop" in a Bill Cosby impression gone kinda weird. The "Putin" is not related to Russia in this case.

Nice to meet!

FearYourEx    10

Hi I am FearYourEx, aka iRideAPalmer, aka YourExGF, depending which forum or gamer tag I am currently using. My real name is Nicole. In case you're wondering a Palmer is a snowboard. FearYourEx is a combination of mine and my fiance'so gamer tags. This is my first Extra Life event. I am in the team Sixth Nation. We are a group of gamers that have followed each across multiple forums. And I am a veterinary technician from Dakota County.

baldylox    10

howdy all

I'm Brett aka Baldylox in all aspects of gaming and life. I'm south of the cities in Lonsdale. I only play 1 game, SWTOR, and am in a relatively large guild on our server. I'm old by their standards (40.99 atm) but as a kid at heart ill be streaming my 2nd annual Get Your Bald On Gaming event with my E-L team of gamers from twitch.

I have some grand ideas for a local event to put together next year. After this year finishes, I'd like to brainstorm with other local folks and get it rolling! :D

Wahlnut1977    12

Hi everyone

My name is John (wahlnut1977) and I'm a father of 2 girls living in Crystal. I am the co-creator of megadads.org and this is my second year doing extra life.

baldylox    10

sometime after the new year (maybe in spring when the snow is less prevelant lol) id like to get all the locals together for a meet/greet and talk about 2015. I have a big idea to utilize a team of EL'ers locally and want to share it and get feedback.

mnbbfan1984    10

Hey Everyone,

Im Tony AKA Mnbbfan1984 or Fan. I stream on Twitch username is mnbbfan1984, I am a father of 2 and work overnights as a Security Officer in Minneapolis. This is going to be my 1st time doing this event. I live in New Hope (originally from Indiana, moved here 4 years ago).