hassingert

Share Your Facebook/YouTube Channel!!!!

32 posts in this topic

Here are mine, some of the older posts on Facebook go to error pages because it used to be a Facebook page for my blog, but my blog kind of disappeared because I lost interest and forgot to pay and my host wiped the database, maybe I'll bring it back one day.

My YouTube channel is old too, has some old, expirements with video on it and one Twitch highlight, going to start posting more video there soon.

http://facebook.com/giantsexploits

http://youtube.com/thegiantjax

Edited by TheGiant

You can check out my YouTube here! I post my Twitch archives here, and, being a Let's Player, it is mostly full playthroughs. I have highlight playlists where appropriate as well. The quality isn't great (I just learned how to stop dropping so many frames), but it's a start. I'm still working on upgrading the rig.

Feel free to "like" my Facebook page as well. I use it mostly to post when I'm going live or to announce the next game I'll be playing or any special events.

gektek likes this

Facebook: facebook.com/S0FTERSIN 

--- I post a lot of information here about the games I play, special events and giveaways I host, and about the fundraisers I do (among other things).

YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCToWRWBDbd3OzvRsM55WITQ

--- I currently do not create a lot of video content, but occasionally upload things. I plan on expanding this more in the future. At the moment, I typically do video guides and tutorials for games I play. In the future, I also plan on doing special giveaways and other things via this channel.

gektek likes this

Well, I guess I'll add mine in here as well.

You can find all of my archived Twitch streams and some non-streamed gameplay over at youtube.com/majorlinux. For every new subscriber I get, I donate $1 to Extra Life!

Got my info in my sig, but might as well share here.

My YouTube channel is RamblePak64, which is filled with long-form games criticism rather than Let's Plays. I don't get to update often, but if you have the time I recommend Metroid: Other M, Remember Me and Telltale's The Walking Dead for viewing. I think those are my best videos up.

My Facebook page is of the same name, but I also share articles that I post on my blog and over on GamersWithJobs.

Unfortunately I don't do much in the way of watching Let's Plays. I simply do not have the time. However, I'll check out what I can that's been posted here nonetheless.