Sign in to follow this  

Darksiders 3 Leaked and Then Announced

Jack Gardner

11082507_10153067271466072_234214082619086255_-970.jpg

The curtain has been pulled aside and a new adventure into the apocalypse has been revealed! The fine folks at Gematsu spotted a listing on Amazon for the upcoming THQNordic action title and managed to grab some details from the listing before it went dark.

The new Darksiders title will focus on Fury, one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, who has been tasked with cleaning up the cosmological mess created by War in the first Darksiders game. To that end, Fury must use her whip and magic to hunt down the Seven Deadly Sins who have been dubbed "the enemies of existence" before they can wreck irreparable harm. Her journey will take players from the ruins of Earth to heaven, hell, and beyond as she struggles to balance the forces that threaten to rip apart the fabric of reality. 

Players will have to traverse an open world that holds many secrets to be uncovered by adventurous and canny players. In the tradition of games like Metroid and The Legend of Zelda, those who explore old areas with new items and abilities will be able to reap many rewards. As Fury progresses on her journey, her magic will allow her to take on many new forms for combat, exploration, and style. 

Shortly after Darksiders 3 appeared on Amazon, IGN revealed the first trailer for the title. 

Darksiders 3 will release in 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC

Report Article
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

15 hours ago, herobyclicking said:

I didn't know Fury was one of the horsemen though. ;)

I guueeessss she could be Conquest? Either way I'm excited. Guess I need to do a playthrough of 1 and 2 again. AND There is that chance of a fourth with Famine

• Like 1

Share this comment

12 hours ago, cptjecht said:

I guueeessss she could be Conquest? Either way I'm excited. Guess I need to do a playthrough of 1 and 2 again. AND There is that chance of a fourth with Famine

AND THEN A FIFTH WHERE THEY TEAM UP AND FLY ON UNICORNS OR SOMETHING, I DUNNO, I AM JUST EXCITED!

• Like 2

Share this comment