New Website Announcement

herobyclicking

We've got a brand new website!

It's been a long time in the making, but we're excited to announce that we've launched a brand new website! The new design was driven by community member feedback and fine-tuned through lots of user testing.

Aside from the new look and feel, the new website features:

Improved Fundraising Pages

Everyone's fundraising pages have been reformatted to make it easier for you to tell your donors what Extra Life is, how their donation helps kids in your local community and celebrate all of the hard work you've put into your fundraising efforts. 

New Website.png

More Ways to Donate

With more and more of your friends, family and community members supporting your fundraising efforts on-the-go, we've added Apple Quick Pay and PayPal One Touch to quicken the donation process. 

We will have the option to donate in CAD in 2018 and are working hard on finding a solution in the meantime. Stay tuned!

Payments.png

Streamlined Registration

We've removed about half of the required fields in the registration process. If we need your shipping information, we'll just message you at a later time! And when you're all signed up, the site will automatically send you over to your participant page so you can start personalizing it and making it feel like home.

FastReg.png

Legacy Avatars 
& Achievements

Newly designed legacy avatars and achievement badges show others how committed you are to Extra Life and to saving kids' lives. Unlocking achievement badges is as easy as connecting your social accounts or personalizing your fundraising page. 

Achievement_Badges.jpg

The new website will be a work in progress as we continue to improve the participant dashboard, fundraising tools and broadcasting resources. We're even working on some custom leaderboards that allow YOU to see where you rank against other Extra Lifers raising money for your Children's Miracle Network Hospital!

Spend some time taking a look around the new website and let us know what you think! 

For The Kids, 

Mike, Liz, Lou & Jeromy
Team Extra Life
Children's Miracle Network Hospitals 

• Like 1
  Report Article

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hmmm. There seems to be an issue with customizing my page this year. After I have typed my message (both on my personal page and team page), I get an error saying that I need to type my message when I try to save.

Share this comment

13 hours ago, Skyshadow38 said:

Hmmm. There seems to be an issue with customizing my page this year. After I have typed my message (both on my personal page and team page), I get an error saying that I need to type my message when I try to save.

Thanks for the heads up. Could you include a screenshot, browser (and version #), operating system you are using and send it to support@extra-life.org? 

This will help replicate the problem for the support team so they can take a closer look!

Share this comment

I was able to figure out a work around (I typed everything into Word first then copy/pasted it into my page) so I am unable to send a proper screenshot. But, I will definitely email the issue as well as my browser information, etc. and the work around that worked for me later today, just in case anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Share this comment