Extra Life Tabletop Appreciation Weekend 2017

herobyclicking

Extra Life Tabletop Appreciation Weekend

It's a common misconception that Extra Life is solely a video game marathon, when in reality, we had over 15,000 people participate by playing tabletop games just last year! We’re excited to announce that on Saturday, Sept. 23 we will be kicking off the third annual Extra Life Tabletop Appreciation Weekend!

Think of Tabletop Appreciation Weekend as the pre-party for the crazy fun that will go down on Game Day on Nov. 4th. Thousands of our #EXTRALIFETabletop supporters will be creating Extra Life teams, playing their favorite games and sharing Extra Life with their friends and fans. Let's give a shout out to tabletop players everywhere for their relentless support of our hospitals and the families they treat! 

1893.png

If you're planning a live stream or a public event to help celebrate, add the details to our community calendar!

Help Us Spread The Word!

Rally fellow tabletop gamers for a weekend of fun! Share pictures from your play on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and use #EXTRALIFEtabletop with your posts.

Report Article

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Lethe_Catena said:

Im having a 2 day event 25 miles North of Pitt, Pa myself.

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. Feel free to add the event to calendar here, if it's open to the public or head over to our Discord channel (https://discord.gg/CHn39ZQ) and see if there are local Extra Lifers that might be interested. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

I think this game is very exciting. I can not only play but also practice my brain to think logically. I will share it to my friend and my relative to enjoy. 

Share this comment